A Brief History of Paradise Pizza
- We, Rick and Nia, have been in the pizza ‘business’ for over 10 years, working out of this very location since 1998 when it was still called Vito’s Pizza.
- In 2002 Rick formed a partnership with Mike Kline and together purchased Vito’s Pizza. Paradise Pizza was Born.
- In 2005, Paradise Pizza #2 was opened and Rick left to manage the new location, while Mike stayed to manage the Alto location.
- January 2008, Mike decided to leave and sell his half of the company, so that he could pursue other interests.
- However, we are still here to serve you and look forward to serving you the same great food far into the future.
Again, thank you for your continued patronage.
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Monday – Thursday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday & Saturday||4:00 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Please Note : We stop accepting delivery orders 1/2 hour before close. Thanks|
We are now making Fresh Lasagna in house.
$7.99 full order – $4.99 half order
Served with side of garlic toast.
Our Flavorful Thin and Crispy BBQ pizza with bite. Includes Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Red Onions, diced Jalapenos, and Pineapple, all smothered in a Mozzarella and Cheddar blend. Cooked well done to bring out all of the delicious flavor. TRY IT TODAY!
For your convenience we accept Cash, Debit, Master Card, Discover, & VISA cards.
We will also accept a personal check so long as it has the drivers license number on the face of the check. No out of state or starter checks accepted. $30 service fee on all returned checks.
14″ Traditional Pizza with up to 3 Items.
SAVE OVER $3
Excludes Extra Cheese. No limit on how many pizzas per visit.
Order (ANY 2) 16″ or Larger regular price pizzas, get $4.00 off second pizza.
(Yes “ANY” 2 Including specialty and Pan)
Must be purchased on the same order!
Enjoy 1 – 16″ Large 3 Topping Traditional Pizza with small Cheesy Bread and cold 2 Liter for $21.99
Excludes Extra Cheese