A Brief History of Paradise Pizza
- We, Rick and Nia, have been in the pizza ‘business’ for over 10 years, working out of this very location since 1998 when it was still called Vito’s Pizza.
- In 2002 Rick formed a partnership with Mike Kline and together purchased Vito’s Pizza. Paradise Pizza was Born.
- In 2005, Paradise Pizza #2 was opened and Rick left to manage the new location, while Mike stayed to manage the Alto location.
- January 2008, Mike decided to leave and sell his half of the company, so that he could pursue other interests.
- However, we are still here to serve you and look forward to serving you the same great food far into the future.
Again, thank you for your continued patronage.
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Monday – Thursday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||4:00 PM – Midnight|
|Saturday||4:00 PM – Midnight|
|Fri & Sat (Winter)||4 – 11PM (non DST)|
14 pc. Cinnamon Sticks only $3.95 Or try our Peach Cobbler Dessert Pizza only $6.99
Great Hot n Fresh or Cold the next day!
For your convenience we accept Cash, Debit, Master card, Discover, & VISA cards.
We will also accept a personal check so long as it has the drivers license number on the face of the check. No out of state checks accepted. $30 service fee on all returned checks.
Part Time Pizza Delivery position available. Must be at least 18 years old with good transportation and safe driving record. Applicant will be willing to work any evening of the week, especially weekends. 20-30 hours per week available.
Visit our careers page for more information.
12″ Traditional Pizza with up to 3 Items.
Excludes Extra Cheese. No limit on how many pizzas per visit.
Order ANY 2 Large or X-Large pizzas, get $4.00 off second pizza.
(Yes “ANY” 2 Including specialty and Pan)
Must be purchased on the same order!
Enjoy 1 – 16″ Large 3 Topping Traditional Pizza with small cheesy bread and cold 2 Liter for $21.99
Excludes Extra Cheese