A Brief History of Paradise Pizza
- We, Rick and Nia, have been in the pizza ‘business’ for over 10 years, working out of this very location since 1998 when it was still called Vito’s Pizza.
- In 2002 Rick formed a partnership with Mike Kline and together purchased Vito’s Pizza. Paradise Pizza was Born.
- In 2005, Paradise Pizza #2 was opened and Rick left to manage the new location, while Mike stayed to manage the Alto location.
- January 2008, Mike decided to leave and sell his half of the company, so that he could pursue other interests.
- However, we are still here to serve you and look forward to serving you the same great food far into the future.
Again, thank you for your continued patronage.
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Monday – Thursday||4:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday & Saturday||4:00 PM – 11:30 PM|
|Please Note : We stop accepting delivery orders 1/2 hour before close. Thanks|
Our Flavorful Thin and Crispy BBQ pizza with bite. Includes Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Red Onions, diced Jalapenos, and Pineapple, all smothered in a Mozzarella and Cheddar blend. Cooked well done to bring out all of the delicious flavor. TRY IT TODAY!
For your convenience we accept Cash, Debit, Master card, Discover, & VISA cards.
We will also accept a personal check so long as it has the drivers license number on the face of the check. No out of state checks accepted. $30 service fee on all returned checks.
Part Time Pizza Delivery position available. Must be at least 18 years old with good transportation and safe driving record. Applicant will be willing to work any evening of the week, especially weekends. 20-30 hours per week available.
Visit our careers page for more information.
14″ Traditional Pizza with up to 3 Items.
SAVE OVER $3
Excludes Extra Cheese. No limit on how many pizzas per visit.
Order (ANY 2) 16″ or Larger regular price pizzas, get $4.00 off second pizza.
(Yes “ANY” 2 Including specialty and Pan)
Must be purchased on the same order!
Enjoy 1 – 16″ Large 3 Topping Traditional Pizza with small Cheesy Bread and cold 2 Liter for $21.99
Excludes Extra Cheese